Saturday, April 09, 2005

It may sound stupid, but I have started enjoying it. Numerous reasons can be attributed to this. For one, I treat the place like my own space - making myself comfortable without even waiting for the instructions. Second, I end up instructing the trainee Nurse on what she should do next (its fun when you know what you're saying is 100% correct). Third, I love that motherly smile the senior Nurse gives me - everytime. Fourth, I enjoy it when so many people say thank you to me (I'm more used to hearing stuff which is best not described here). Aah. 144 more to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Accidental Fame Junkie said...

Hmmm so you did get there by accident...as your tag line says! Take care and try to keep away from da pretty nurses!! ;)

Mon Apr 11, 10:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home