Thursday, April 14, 2005

"Happy Vishu", they said. I got treated to Uniappam and Aaravana Payasam. I didn't know it was also the Mallu New Year day. And when there's loads of people around, you don't search for a bowl to serve yourself. Just pour the goulash into the palm of your hand, and slurp it all up !

So much chocolate

In another interesting development, Zerish just returned after meeting his Mommy in Kerala. The terse message on my cell flashed 'Sweet Treasure to be found at home'. That was very nice of him, because he had returned with, not ample, but a whole tub of chocolate. Yessir, there was Van Houten's Full Cream and Hazel Nuts, Tiffany's Yummy with all that caramel, Cadbury's Flake, Vochelle Bittersweet and more Fruit & Nut, the Galaxys - Crispy and even more Hazelnuts, the Guylian Praliné and also the mini Toblerones. Thanks to the Chennai heat, we were using spoons on every one of those bars. I spent an hour at his place and tried very hard. I didn't want to be impolite. But there's still too much left..

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

What's your address? I'll come with my own spoon though!

Fri Apr 15, 07:08:00 am  
Blogger Just Me said...

Why do you want to come to my place with a spoon ?

I thought I said the chocolates were at his place..

Zerish. You gotta read this. ROFL.

Mon Apr 18, 12:57:00 am  
Blogger Mrs. Dalloway said...

Man... I thought he'd be kind enough to give you some chocolate as 'take away'!

And I thought(I think a lot dont I?!), that you'd be kind enough to share...!

Mon Apr 18, 03:50:00 am  
Blogger z said...

Hey Poornima, lots of chocolates still left at my place and dont trouble yourself getting a spoon. I am pretty happy to share mine. Why, even Just Me used mine!

Tue Apr 19, 09:54:00 am  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I am salivating just reading about this delicous treat.

Enjoy!

Fri Apr 29, 05:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home