Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I learnt the hard way that its unwise to drag her with a deflated rear.

A little nail made it way into the rear wheel. And it was quite stupid of me to drag my Machismo a few 100metres to get the flat repaired. When the chap removed the tube, the valve nozzle was neatly severed from it!

I spent the next 40minutes travelling to the Adyar Depot - to the nearest tyre shop, purchasing a new tube, returning to the repairman and finally, watching the chap fix it in. Was bathed in sweat by the time it was finally over.

Now I know. And the next time my bike has a puncture. Am gonna park her right there and get help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amit Jain said...

There is a thing with a fairer sex - it's a continous learning process !

Sun May 29, 11:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home