Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Went home for Diwali and believe me, this time I got the bestest surprise of my life. My Mommy has learnt driving. She drove me around, and oh boy, although she's been driving to work everyday for almost a month now.. she was nervous as hell when she gave me the demo. The biggest thing about learning driving in India at age 50 - is leaving the 'Its-not-possible' crowd flummoxed. As for the son - I'm going to live my dream of having my kids driven around by a stunning silver-haired GrandMom.

2 Comments:

Blogger M Rex said...

Doc sounds like "stop or my momma will drive "

Thu Nov 25, 01:41:00 am  
Blogger Just Me said...

I wanna see your girl do 70 when she is 70. Can't say the same about my Mom, but my girl will.

Sat Nov 27, 11:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home